Revenge of the Mummy
Indoor high speed roller coaster
Junior roller coaster
Prehistoric bird’s-eye view over Jurassic Park
For Kids and Kids at heart
Shrek 4-D Adventure
See, hear and FEEL the action right from your seat
Pteranodon soaring up into the clear blue sky
Lights, Camera, Action! by Steven Spielberg
Empty sound state becomes the setting for a major hurricane
Live water show with death-defying stunts, awesome explosions and thrills
Not for the faint-hearted
Battlestar Galactica: Cyclon
Suspended coaster goes up, around and upside down.
Battlestar Galactica: Human
Seated coaster with a speed of 82.8km/h
A bit of a disappointment
Madagascar: A Crate Adventure – boring ride
River boat ride with the Madagascar characters
Monster Rock – boring show
Universal Classic Monsters in a Rock-N-Roll extravaganza
Jurassic Park Rapids – not worth the 2 hours waiting time
thrilling river raft ride through primeval dinousour habitats where you
will get wet and POSSIBLY SOAKED
- The park is open from 10am to 9pm. If you want to try all the attractions, it is recommended to start as early as 10am.
- Weather in Singapore is unpredictable so you must be ready for a hot-humid and raining conditions.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Bring umbrella, cap and poncho in case it rains.
- Bring extra clothes if you want to enjoy the water attractions such as Water World and Jurassic Park Rapids
- There are a number of restaurants inside the park. Food price ranges from SGD6 to SGD13 (set meal). You may bring bottles of water and light snacks if you’re on budget.