Hubalicious Food Adventures is unique as it offers a stellar and varied showcase of celebrity chefs from different channels in a single line-up of gastronomic events where customers will have the chance to connect and be engaged with them.
This August 13, be acquainted with Chef Bruce Lim, otherwise known as ‘The Filipino Food Ambassador’, through a tantalizing dinner event. A Filipino-Chinese born and raised in America, chef Bruce’s latest inspirations in cooking camos with his recent return to the Philippines to rediscover his native cuisine. A man of many specialties, Bruce’s cuisine ranges from traditional French and Italian cuisines to Euro-Asian and international food. He is also a master of creative food presentation.
His menu showcases his unique interpretation of the different tastes found in various provinces across the Philippines, as well as his acclaimed Young Coconut Martini, which has earned a spot as one of the top 10 “must-try” when visiting the Philippines.
- Roasted Tomato Clam Soup
– Slow roasted tomatoes pureed with clam stock and enriched with tender simmered Capiz Clams topped with a cheese crusted garlic crouton.
– Crab and Mango Salad with Smoked Fish Vinaigrette
– Fresh picked crab meat paired with succulent mangoes and hit with a smoky fish vinaigrette.
– Steamed soy fish fillet on a bed of purple yam and topped with stir fried bok choy.
- Kalderetang Duck Leg
– A marriage between french technique and filipino flavor. Succulent duck leg with a pinoy savory sauce served with potato galete and chili sauce.
- Young Coconut Martini
– Classic Filipino coconut dessert done the Chef Bruce way.
For this dinner event with Chef Bruce Lim, StarHub Platinum Club and AFC mailing list members stand to enjoy preferred pricing.
What: Hubalicious Food Adventures Presents Chef Bruce Lim – The Filipino Food
When: August 13th, 2011
Time: 07:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Ticket Cost: $128
Vanda Ballroom, Marina Mandarin Hotel
6 Raffles Boulevard
Singapore, SG 039594