All passport applicants scheduled for appearance must appear physically at the DFA at the date and time of their scheduled personal appearance for data and image capturing.
This applies to all passport applicants, aging from 0 years old onwards. DFA is strict about the personal appearance system, absolutely no chaperone allowed for passport applicants aging 18 years old onwards.
Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs Hotline +63 (02) 737-1000
- Your call will be received by a Customer Care Officer who will assist you in setting an appointment for your passport application.
- After getting your appointment schedule, you will be asked to provide your personal information for the passport application.
- You will be advised on the applicable requirements you need to bring for your passport application.
- You will receive a reference number relative to your appointment schedule.
- Go to passport.com.ph/print to print your application form using the Print Code given by the Customer Care Officer.
- On your appointment date, proceed to the DFA Consular Office located at ASEANA Business Park, Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Boulevard, Paranaque City (see locator map). You must be at the DFA Consular Office 30 minutes before your scheduled time. Early/Late comers will not be entertained.
- Present your printed application form to the Appointment Counter.
- Get your queue number at the Information Counter and sit on the waiting section of the Processing Area. Wait for your queue number to appear on the monitor indicating what processing window you will go to.
- After processing, proceed to the Passport Enrollment Section located at the 2nd Floor. Pay the applicable passport processing fees (see passport fees).
- After payment, proceed to the Encoding Section for data capturing.
- After the Encoding Section, you can have your new passport released and delivered to your home without having to return to the DFA on the release date (optional). If availing of the delivery, proceed to the Delivery Counter to pay for delivery fee.